Staten Island Hebrew Academy
Where Rich Legacy Meets Academic Excellence
WE ARE SIHA
Staten Island Hebrew Academy is revolutionizing the education of children from unaffiliated Jewish families by offering a superior academic curriculum while nurturing a deep love and appreciation for the students’ Jewish heritage.
- Individualized approach to each child
- Loving and nurturing environment within an accelerated academic program
- Extended hours from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Singapore Math Curriculum that ensures understanding of mathematical concepts
- Intensive Language Arts program that includes grammar, writing, reading, and spelling
- Hands-on lab experiments starting in elementary school
- Meaningful culture-centered Judaic curriculum
- Art and music enrichment
- Diverse afterschool activities
- Large playground and an indoor gym
- Highly experienced teachers
- Exceptional NY State and other standardized tests results
- Regents and SHSAT prep is a part of middle school curriculum
- Interview-Based Enrollment
Upcoming Events and Announcement
Superior academic curriculum emphasizes logical and creative problem solving skills through rigorous Math and Science instruction and develops a life-long love of reading and writing through English Language Arts, all while teaching the knowledge and pride of what it means to be a Jew.
The SIHA Campaign is raising funds to help SIHA grow into an independent, thriving community school. Join us today to make SIHA education a reality for Jewish children of Staten Island for years to come!
We are a non-for-profit 501c3 and all donations are tax deductible. We appreciate the support! To make a donation you can
Zelle Quickpay: firstname.lastname@example.org
3495 Richmond Rd.
Staten Island NY 10306
NACHAS Program @ SIHA
Nachas@SIHA is revolutionizing the education of special needs children from Jewish families. Our mission is to offer a well-defined, differentiated and interdisciplinary teaching model that recognizes the importance of each individual child. We strive to create a supportive educational climate with diversified instruction. Each child’s student-centered curriculum consists of a combined self-contained and inclusion-based instruction. We aim to promote an atmosphere of belonging, success, meaning, and fun. Our certified special education teachers and caring professionals are devoted to the academic, social, and emotional development of each student.